Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yuwie , get paid for social networking

I've tried Yuwie for a few weeks now. It's a social networking site like Myspace, but the bonus is that you can get paid for it. Now, before you get all excited, I'll let you know that the pay is pennies. Here's an example : one guy on there posted his payout for last month. He had over 3 million page views, and he only got about a hundred and fifty dollars. And this was a guy with a ton of referrals. And this is an extreme example, the only one I saw making over a few bucks a month. I haven't figured it out yet, but I think it's about a nickle or less per thousand page views.

I suppose if you worked out some sort of system , had a zillion referrals, you could get some money. It just seems like a lot of work for a little money.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not sure I'm going to do much on this site. There's a lot of garbage on Yuwie, a lot of annoying people trying to hit you up with make money offers all the time.

But here's my referral link if you're interested:

moneyGirl's Yuwie link

No comments: