Thursday, July 24, 2008

Making money on Mylot

Mylot is like a discussion forum where you can make posts, respond to other's posts, and make a few bucks all at once. The payout is pretty low at $10, and they pay through Paypal and Moneybookers.

It's not a huge moneymaker, but I can see an easy buck or two per day, before referrals.

You also get paid an amount equal to 25% of whatever your refferals make.

I haven't reached payout yet, I just joined recently. But if you would like to join under my referral link, I would appreciate it.

Join Here!

2 comments:

diansinta said...

Hi there, im diansinta from mylot.
Really nice blog you got!!!
:D

Tripudjo Djuliarso said...

Hi:

Sounds nice, but I am still struggling to get some pennies from the internet. So, how do you do this? Having success?

I have been trying for 1.5 yr, and still having problems.

It would be nice though, if we can get together, pool and share each other's experiences, here is what I use to educate myself:

Click Here
:=> for the Purple Cowboys Marketing System

Take Care and God Bless.
With Best Regards & Respect,

Pudjo.
Contact details:
email: jazzcampaign1.cb@gmail.com
Skype ID: freak.jazz