Sunday, July 13, 2008

Making Money on Associated Content

I've made about $950 on Acssociated Content so far. I've been writing articles for that site for a little over a year now. About $600 was made within the first six months or so. They used to pay more for articles, closer to 7 or 8 bucks, but now I'm getting an average of $4. The page view bonus has gone up though, which is nice. You can get anywhere from $1.50 to $2 per thousand page views. Right now I'm at level 8, so I'm making $1.60 per thousand views.

I don't write as much at AC, but my pv bonus is going up every month, which rocks. I don't have to do anything, and I get over 15 bucks a month.

There is no referral system for AC, but here's my profile page link if you want to check out my articles. (YES, I do get money for the page views)

My Associated Content Articles

No comments: